ACE-3100 Digital Speedometer for Scooters Motorcycles, Go Karts, ATVs and MORE
All the features of the 37xx series without the pilot lamp surround.
Ideal for use with Go Karts, buggies, ATV�s or rally cars where pilot lamps already exist or are not required. ADR approved for use on road where auxiliary indicator and high beam pilot lamps exist.
- 100% Waterproof
- Backlit LCD screen, easy to read
- Optional tachometer scales of 10,000rpm or 20,000rpm.
- Hour meter and Odometer readings stored in internal menory
- Includes bracket, RPM sensing wire, reed speed sensor, fitting kits and wiring harness.
- ADR approved for road use for both motorcycle and passenger vehicles
- Bar Graphic Tachometer 500-10,000RPM, or 1,000-20,000RPM
- Digital Tachometer 100-10,000RPM or 100-20,000RPM
- Speedometer 2.4-399km/h
- Max Speed 2.4-399km/h
- Average speed 2.4-399km/h
- Trip Meter (1 & 2) 0-999km
- Odometer 0-999,999km
- Clock 12 or 24 hour option
- Hour Meter 0-9999 hours
- Total Hours 0-9999 hours
- Power Input: DC 12V
- Tachometer input: CDI or Ignition Coil Signal
- Speed Sensor: Reed sensor with magnetic bolts
- Speedometer head unit
- Mounting bracket (optional triple clamp bracket available P/No.ACE-IHO)
- Loom extention
- Speed senor kit with two magnetic bolts
- Wiring diagram
Dimensions: 72mm dia x 43mm deep
The Acewell speed pickup uses a reed switch and magnet. Both are included in the kit. For bikes, simply replace a bolt in your front disc rotor with the included magnetic bolt, and align the reed switch with the magnet. Then program the tyre circumference into the Acewell. That will calculate speed, trip, and odometer readings. For cars, simply ensure the magnet passes the sensor for every turn of the tyre. This can be done using the wheels, drive shaft or other rotating parts